If we ruled the world.....

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Postcard Manifesto 0020




If I were queen of the world, the world would become more just. I'm qualified in that I truly care about people and would set a good example of how to live. Passive entertainment would fall out of fashion -everyone would enjoy creative pursuits, like making zines, sex, singing. The workday would go from 8 to four hours a day. No-one would be super busy and everyone would have time to play with their kids, write a novel, make soup. Gardens would flourish, there would be no more traffic jams and adults would play frisbee.

Love

Laura Marie Taylor



Add your manifesto

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

I like this one. I like this one a lot.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Clairwil said...

It's great isn't it. One of my favourites so far.

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web clairwil.blogspot.com
postcardmanifesto.blogspot.com thegyp.blogspot.com
 
eXTReMe Tracker