If we ruled the world.....

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Postcard Manifesto 0012




If I ruled the world I would.

1. Bug everyones home.

2. Employ 'yes' people for my ego.

3. Talk about my old life with fake pleasure and clenched teeth.

4. Have a war now and again to keep people in fear.

5. Keep the masses from revolt by keeping them uneducated with lotteries, paparazzi photos of myself and naked women in tabloids -which I am in control of.

6. Allow protesting and then arrest those that do.

If I ruled the world my morals and my ethics would get the better of myself.

LH

Add your manifesto

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob7534 said...

Love this one! A man/woman after my own heart!

11:32 AM

 
Blogger D-Notice said...

I'm getting the strangest sense of deja-vu after reading this manifesto...

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Clairwil said...

Hmmm! It certainly reminds me of something, I just can't put my finger on it.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Web clairwil.blogspot.com
postcardmanifesto.blogspot.com thegyp.blogspot.com
 
eXTReMe Tracker