If we ruled the world.....

Monday, July 31, 2006

Postcard Manifesto 0008





My Manifesto

Is there going to be a coup?

1. Overturn smoking ban.

2. Cut tax on fags and booze.

3. Outright ban of Phil Collins.

4. Ditto Celine Dion.

5. Make recycling compulsory.

6. Compulsory membership of Join Me.

7. Put any books I may write on the National Curriculum.

8. Make fair trade compulsory.

9. I want my own spaceship a la Stark Trek Voyager.

10. Put metaphysics on the National Curriculum.

11. Outbidding me on ebay punishable by death.



Add your manifesto

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Interesting that this person can see the altruistic and environmental benefits of recycling by making it compulsary, yet cannot seem to understand why smoking is neither altruistic nor environmental (nor, indeed, healthy).

11:42 PM

 
Blogger ill man said...

Recycling has less to do with altruism than with economics and common sense. I fail to see how wanting a fag with ones pint down at the Dog and Hammer and wanting a properly organised and cost effective waste disposalwb system are mutually exclusive.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Clairwil said...

I love smoking and do not recycle. I am consistent. I care not a jot for my health, the health of those around me or the future of the planet. I know it's not a popular view but George Bush is the only man I trust with the environment. If I'd been in his shoes I'd have a lot more more fun taunting them with the Kyoto agreement. Then I'd have pressed the button or led Tony Blair round the room an a lead or invaded Monaco.

12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Web clairwil.blogspot.com
postcardmanifesto.blogspot.com thegyp.blogspot.com
 
eXTReMe Tracker